Thursday, July 5, 2012

Is this thing on?

Phew - I thought I'd never get back to this blog! First we had a big move (a huge adjustment, to say the least), then my email was being all wonky, and THEN I had major Blogger issues. It took me a very long time to get things straightened out (partly because Blogger was completely messed up, and partly because I was so busy and exhausted that I didn't have the time or energy to work at it). In the meantime, the whole format for Blogger has changed and I'm not even sure I know how to work the darned thing...but I'm back!

Hopefully it won't take me too long to get back into the swing of things (ummm, or at least back to blogging at least once a week...) I'm looking forward to doing some catching up. I've missed you!

Besos!
Tracy

3 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome back, Tracy! I look forward to reading your blog again! If you really get tired of Blogger, you might like WordPress. I find it pretty easy.

Laura

Ixchelle said...

Like! Missed you. I don't check blogs often, but when I do, I love to read yours. WE gotta see each otehr sometime in this life. Miss you

MTeacress said...

I'm glad to see you. :)

I haven't had any issues since they changed things. It's pretty nice, once you figure it out.