Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wow!

First off, I want to welcome all my new followers! *waves hello with much gusto and enthusiasm* You guys have done a great job of spreading the word by tweeting and blogging - thank you! Things are a little hectic right now, but I'm hoping to get around to all of your blogs by the end of the month. It's so nice to meet some of the wonderful bloggers out there. :o)

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm getting excited to draw for a winner, and there are still many days left before the contest ends. Fortunately (for me), my next couple of weeks are filled with settling into a routine with my kids' new school and after-school related activities, so I won't have much time to think about it. ;) Besides, it's looking like I'll have to spend any free time writing everybody's entries out to put into the draw. (For a look at my highly scientific process for drawing a winner, go here.)

I hope everyone is having a great long weekend!

Besos!

Once again, if you haven't done so yet, go here to enter to win the Hunger Games Trilogy.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Have fun settling into things with all the kids going back to school!

I'm really look forward to the announcement Tracy! I would love to win the series seeing as there is so much hype around it!!!! I give extra tweet love each time I think about it :)

cleemckenzie said...

Love those long Labor Day weekends and then the start of a new school term.

Tracy said...

Thanks, Jen. I appreciate it!

And Lee, it's always nice for the kids to get back to school. They enjoy it (a lot more than I do, haha).

Medeia Sharif said...

It didn't seem long enough. ;)

ali said...

Hi Tracy! *waving back!*

Your blog is SO pretty!

Gutenha said...

I love this layout.

Terresa said...

Hope your entry to fall & back to school has happened without a hitch.

Did you read Mockingjay yet? I'm pins & needles, haven't gotten my hands on it yet, but will (getting through some Plath at the moment...).

C. K. Bryant said...

Hey, I'm a new follower. LOVE your blog. Came over here from your comment on my "Day Dreamer" and wanted to say thanks for hanging out there this morning. Now I'm off to enter that contest down there. Love your scientific and oh so precise way of drawing a winner, by the way. LOL