Thursday, September 23, 2010

We have a weiner...er, a whiner...no - it's a WINNER!!!

Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but this is the first time I've been able to steal a few minutes on the computer today. I have pictures of the exciting draw from my Mexican bowl, but it'll have to wait until later (I'm heading out in 2 minutes to sign away my freedom for the kids' soccer registration).

Without further ado, the winner of the Hunger Games Trilogy is....

SHANNON O'DONNELL!!!

Congratulations, Shannon! I'll send you an email to get your info. Thank you everyone, for spreading the word and for making this an awesomely exciting giveaway. I wish I had a set of books to give you all!

Besos!

P.S. Oh, and also, before I forget, Jen Daiker is giving away a signed copy of Princess For Hire here, so go leave a comment (and don't forget to follow her wonderful blog too!) for a chance to win!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I KNOW HER! I KNOW HER!!!

Congrats Shannon!!!

I'm secretly jealous... crap, now it's openly jealous...

Guess I'm buying the whole series! Hooray!!!

Thanks for the shout-out Tracy!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Woo-hoo! I am going to keep these in my classroom library - the kids ask for these books all the time! As I'm sure you could tell from my email, I am off the walls excited, Tracy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :-)

Margo Berendsen said...

Shannon, hey didn't you win over at Laurel's Leaves, too? You lucky thing you!