Friday, September 10, 2010

Egg Salad 1, Vampires 0

So, I was going about my business getting chased by vampires, when I was given the opportunity to become immortal. I declined, stating that it would be too difficult to live on blood. The reason? Because I love egg salad too much.

Yep, that's right - in my dreams, egg salad is enough to keep this gal from becoming a vampire. Who knew? And the vamps? They were so disgusted that they just left without further argument. I guess egg salad is the new garlic.

Do you think I could turn this dream into a multi-billion dollar series? The vampires didn't sparkle, so that's, like, a new twist on the genre, right?

Besos!
P.S. Guess what I'm having for lunch today?

15 comments:

Laura said...

Another benefit of egg salad! Who knew?! And, it seems any kind of vampire is popular these days. Why not an egg salad hating, non-sparkling, scuba-diving vampire?

Laura

Aubrie said...

I love egg salad!

You could call your book:

Vampires that don't sparkle.

Stephanie said...

LOL!!! I love it!!

Coffee Please!?! said...

following you now ... stephanie sent me over! :-)

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Lol! I'm with you, Tracy. Egg salad all the way. :)

Gutenha said...

LOL! I don't like egg salad very much =/

Jolene Perry said...

Egg salad huh? For me it would be cookies. I can't imagine not eating another cookie. The horror. Now, if you could eat normal food too... there's a new twist, though I really think it would kick butt to sparkle...

All good things said...

What? Where is the cinnamon raisin toast?

Tracy Loewer said...

I know, B. Raisin toast with peanut butter rules. I don't know what my subconscious was thinking!

Mystery Robin said...

I think you've got a winning series there!

Cinette said...

So, this dream of being chased by vampires...nightmare or fantasy?

Elana Johnson said...

Well, egg salad is delicious. And now loaded with protectiveness! Double bonus. ;-)

ali said...

Dang. Guess that's what I'll be having for lunch tomorrow! When I was pregnant and hooked up to an IV for five months, guess what the only thing I could eat was? Yep, egg salad. Couldn't keep a darn thing down except EGG SALAD. Go figure. I still love the stuff. ;)

Jen said...

LOLOL loved this!!! Egg salad for everyone!!!

Medeia Sharif said...

This sounds like franchise material. :)