Monday, March 15, 2010

Unveiling the truth...edited

Well, one of you did guess correctly - the truth was #2.

Back in the olden days when I may have been a lot cuter than I am now, I went on 11 dates (edited to add: with 9 different guys) in one week*. I had a date every day of the week, with 2 on Friday, 3 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday (one was an invitation to lunch after church, and one was to visit sick people at a hospital). I don't know what I was thinking, and that was the week my roommate decided to screen my calls (remember that, B?). It was an exhausting week.

Here's the skinny on each of my lies:

1. I got to dance on stage with Madonna at a fundraiser bash. FALSE - I just totally made this up. My dance moves are questionable, and I'm not even a real fan of hers.

2. I once went on 11 dates in one week.  TRUE

3. When I was 7 months pregnant with #2, I got a free blender after I burst into tears while talking to a store manager. FALSE - Although, I did cry and get a free can of paint because the first can said it would cover in one coat (and it didn't). I got frustrated when they gave me a hard time, and the waterworks started. I'd like to say this is the only time I got something while crying, but that'd be a lie. It's embarrassing to have perpetuated such a cliché, but boy, does it get results, haha.

4. My eyes turn lime green when I wear pink. FALSE - I do have green eyes though, just not crazy lime green ones...

5. I have a tattoo on my hip that says "Bookworm". FALSE - Do stretch marks count? They kinda look like worms...Besides, I have an aversion to pain, particularly the self-inflicted kind.

6. In my spare time I like to throw clay, and have several pieces on exhibit in an art gallery. FALSE - But it's something I've always wanted to do!

So, there you have it; the truth revealed. Thanks for playing along!

Besos!
*Lest you think this was normal behaviour for me, rest assured that it wasn't! I just wondered what it would be like to go out with every decent guy who asked me out that week, and it happened to be a, uh, productive week. I never had another week like that ever again (and I'm sooo glad)!

10 comments:

MT said...

Oh, I thought it was the blender one. Thank heaven it wasn't the Madonna one (I bet you thought I was going to say the tatoo one, huh? Well, I could have said that too). HaHa!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I would not have guessed that one - busy girl!! :-)

Elana Johnson said...

Wow, 11 dates in one week. With the same boy? Now that would be interesting if it were 11 different boys. So...?

Stephanie said...

LOL! Wow..what a fantastic week!!! Love your falses too!

DL Hammons said...

Wowza!! I get tired just thinking about going on 11 dates.

Jen said...

I love it!!! I can't wait to share my truth on Wednesday!!!

All good things said...

You all missed out on Tracy being a lovely "sought after" single...I witnessed it weekly...had she been so inclined, all of her weeks could have been so busy. :)

Fiauna said...

That was fun. Can we play again?

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Guys Boardshorts and was wondering if Rvca is the best designer for Guys Boardshorts?

Tracy said...

Umm, I'm sorry anonymous, but I don't know anything about boardshorts...maybe you can google it?