Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Library-loving blog challenge

I'd like to encourage you to comment on C. Lee McKenzie's blog here between March 23rd and 27th. For every comment, she's going to donate a dollar to her local library. Everyone knows that libraries need all the help they can get!

If you're feeling really ambitious, go here to see a list of blogs of people who will donate money for each commenter. It doesn't take long to do, and I definitely plan on doing my part by surfing the net tonight after the kids are in bed.

Go libraries!!

Besos!

10 comments:

Sliding on the Edge said...

You're the best, Tracy. The Challenge works because of bloggers like you. <B

deborahfreedman said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Tracy, and for spreading the word!

Tracy said...

I figure it's the least I can do, considering that my family and I would live at the library if they'd let us! :)

Stephanie Faris said...

I'll go check it out!

Terresa said...

Yes, most definitely.

Also, author Sydney Salter is donating $$ to build libraries, too.

As a Librarian & a writer, I think this is a sweet endeavor!!!

Tracy said...

Yes, I stopped by Sydney's site too. It took a while, but I managed to hit every blog on the list!

Judith Mercado said...

Thank you for loving libraries and good luck on your challenge.

MT said...

What a good idea. I'll give it a try. :)

Sliding on the Edge said...

Hey there! The book's on its way.

Tracy said...

Woohoo! Thanks Lee!