Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm such a liar

Shannon O' over at Book Dreaming gave me this Creative Writing award (aka: bald-faced liar award). I must say that I've seen this on a few other blogs and it looked like so much fun to do, so thanks Shannon, for thinking of me when you, umm, think of lying...? ;)

So, I'm going to tell you 6 outrageous things, and you have to try to figure out which one is true. Well, you don't have to. It's not like I'm going to hunt you down or anything...or will I? mwahahahahaha*cough*splutter* Note to self: evil laugh needs work! 

*hem, hem, hem*

1. I got to dance on stage with Madonna at a fundraiser bash.

2. I once went on 11 dates in one week.

3. When I was 7 months pregnant with #2, I got a free blender after I burst into tears while talking to a store manager.

4. My eyes turn lime green when I wear pink.

5. I have a tattoo on my hip that says "Bookworm".

6. In my spare time I like to throw clay, and have several pieces on exhibit in an art gallery.


Good luck picking out the truth...they're all pretty realistic*, haha.

I now pass this blog award to: (with working links)

Terresa @ The Chocolate Chip Waffle
zz @ eek.eke
Erica @ laugh.write.play

Besos!

*She says with tongue firmly planted in cheek...

7 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Wow. Those are good ones, Tracy! I would really like #5 to be true, but I'm going to go with #3. I could so see that happening! :-)

Terresa said...

Thank you, sweet writer girl friend you!

PS: I doubt the tattoo & Madonna bash, but the rest really could happen. I think. Plus, I'm hoping #6 is true as I've always wanted to throw clay!

DL Hammons said...

My money is on #2. Don't ask me why...it's just a feeling. Of course that could just be lunch. :)

Jen said...

Yay! Congratulations on your award!!! Shannon is fantastic!!

Lindsey said...

Let's go with #6 even though my better sense says to go with no. 1.

Anne said...

I'm coming over from mmb...
I say #3- when do we find out which one it is? What a fun game, I may have to borrow the idea.

Jen said...

I have an award for you over at my blog!