Saturday, February 13, 2010

Howdy

We've been at a wedding for the past few days, so I've been a little scarce around these parts lately...Well, the wedding hasn't lasted for days, but you know what I mean, right?

We're having too much fun with the family, but my kids are exhausted and #3 threw up* all over his bed last night around 3 am. Fortunately, we were able to minimize the damage (and the, um, stench) by stripping the bed and sticking everything in the bathtub. I felt so bad for the housekeeping staff, but they were amazing and kind. Also, the person at the desk went and fished out some extra bedding and didn't even make me come down and get it in my pajamas. It was much appreciated.

Anywho, I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm going to have fun catching up on my blog reading when things finally settle down! Until then...

Besos!
*He's just fine now, but let's just say that he spent a bit too much time at the chocolate fountain last night, and it didn't mix well with being overtired.

6 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

LOL! Last time we went to Seattle to visit my mom, she watched my two youngest while my hubby and I took the oldest to a baseball game. We picked them up around 9:00 pm. I stayed to visit while hubby took the kids back to the hotel. When he took my daughter out of her carseat, she threw up all over him - mostly his head. Ugh! After he showered them both, bagged the yucky clothes, and got the children to bed, my middle child popped up and projectile vomited. He hit the wall, the floor, his bed, and the area over by the closet! At this point, the hubby called me in a panic and I rushed back. He had the laundry outside on the lawn (we had a ground floor room with a sliding door to the outside) and the kids were back to sleep. The hotel staff were wonderful to us and gave us clean bedding, but it was traumatizing to my poor husband.

My mother had fed the kids non-stop while we were gone. I won't list the things they ate and drank because I don't think you blog page is big enough! Ha ha ha. The kicker is that when we told my mom about it, she said, "Oh, I hope they don't have the swine flu!" :-)

Terresa said...

So sorry to hear about the barfs. Those are really making the circles here, too.

Hope you've had fun with the wedding stuff. Ours was last weekend and WhEw! I'm still recovering.
:)

Natalie said...

That sounds crazy. I've never had a kid get sick in a hotel room before. I'm glad to hear the staff knew what to do!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hi, Tracy! I have an award waiting for you at my blog. Stop by next time you check your blog. :-)

Southern Princess said...

Shannon O' suggested your blog & it is wonderful! I left you an award at my blog:

http://princesscourtneysbarr.blogspot.com/2010/02/over-top.html

Visit My Kingdom Anytime

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view