Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

This week has been soooo long! After 2 weeks of blissfully warm weather (I'm talking above zero celcius, people!) winter came back with a vengeance, bringing a TON of snow and a bitterly cold wind that turns -15 into -40. Blech! I want to go back to Meh-hee-co.


<-- For some more of this























And a little of that -->
(And no, that's not me in the picture - my pasty white body would've been too much for the camera, trust me.)








Anyone want to join me??

Besos!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh yes please!!! What is the flight number?! I'll meet you there! LOL

Terresa said...

Yes, I'm there. Maybe I could catch the red eye out of LV and meet you! (wish, dream, hope)

I need a vacation pronto, sadly, our next one will be to the lovely land of Provo. At least family & BYU peanut butter fudge will be waiting...

C. K. Bryant said...

Hey, just became a follower on your blog and if you take me with you, I'll let you be my BFF. Just kidding. The blog looks great, though. I'll be back.

Tracy said...

Sounds like a good time to me, ladies. I have the sudden urge to sing "I'm leeeaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again..." Okay, so I'd come back when the snow was gone. Maybe. :)

Suzette Saxton said...

Take me to Me-hee-co with you! I've already decided that when I'm (ha ha) a millionaire, I am going to live on the beach every February, just to escape the dreary winters.

Aubrie said...

Someday we're going to go on vacation right in the middle of winter when we could use it the most! ...just not yet. I love those pictures.

Emma Michaels said...

I wouldn't mind a bit of either. Wow. Only I would burn not tan. I am glad you enjoy it there, it really is a beautiful area!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Oh, now those pictures are just cruel! Here I sit in cold Montana - of course I want to go with you. Can we go now? How about now? :-)

Tracy said...

I know, Shannon, it's almost unfair that such places exist to torment those of us who are in the land-locked north! It sure was nice to visit though. :)