Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well, I guess it worked

I sent out a query yesterday with just the new preface (this agent doesn't ask for pages with the initial email), and got a request for a partial today. I'm really excited. Not only is she fast, but I've read nothing but excellent things about her, and the agency she's with.

I hope this doesn't mean another sleepless night, because this whole week has been a bust for me and I'm already exhausted. Insomnia is L-A-M-E! Especially when there's a zillion things going on with the last week of school, and getting ready for holidays*. Not only that, I can't even leave the house in the usual packing disaster zone in case the realtor shows the house while we're gone. I have a feeling I might be stashing things under beds and into closets. Shhh, don't tell!

Besos!

*I'm soooo grateful to have a laptop so I can type wherever I go!

5 comments:

sarah said...

I hope the people who look at your house don't look at your closets! That happened to me once. They just opened it up to see the "size" of the closets.
I also hope this agent things go great for you! They'd be silly not to sign you up.
(have you ever seen some of these word verification thing? some words are quite silly!)

Morgan Xavier said...

Congrats!! Hope she likes it :)

Melanie J said...

Wow! That's awesome! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

I'm guilty of the stash in the closets thing....I was mortified when they looked in the closet..never occurred to me that they might do that!!! LOL!!

Wishing you luck on the partial!

Ixchelle said...

You have a blog...hooray! I am so excited to check it often. I miss you. When are you coming to th US? Let me know.