Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Because this is more fun

It's a good thing that my husband hates the internet*, because otherwise he'd see that I'm typing instead of cleaning. But really, why would I clean when there are so many other things that I could do?

I know, I know, we have company coming, but does it really matter that there's popcorn all over the floor from last night's family fun? I mean, other than that, the carpet is very clean. Can't we just sit everyone on the floor and pretend it's a middle-eastern style hors d'oeuvre or something?

What's that you say? Popcorn isn't a middle-eastern dish? Darn, there goes that idea.

*SIGH*

Fine, then. I guess I'll just have to vaccuum.

Popcorn doesn't really go with roast beef anyway.

Besos!

*unless it's used for its original, God-given purpose - to play Diablo 2 online with his brothers and the kids - I know, I'm a terrible mother - the horror!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Tracy - How did I miss the part about your having a blog????

Glad to find it!

MeganRebekah said...

Too often I overlook my daily chores to write. Until my laundry piles up and threatens to topple and trap me indefinitely!

Fiauna said...

Same here. My in-laws are on their way here right now, and yet, I sit at the computer. *sigh* Why can't I have a self-cleaning house?

Terresa said...

I haven't vacuumed in weeks. But having company over does do some amazing things with my motivation.

PS: I'll take that self-cleaning house any day!!

Tracy said...

I think that self-cleaning house thing is where it's at. Someone should really get on that! I'd do it, but I'm too busy with...um...not cleaning and stuff.