Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My first partial!!!

My head is reeling right now. I'm so beyond excited, I can barely think. No, wait, I can think - and I think I'm nervous and a little bit scared! I know this is only the first little teeny baby step toward being represented, but still - somebody professional asked to see more of my work, and that makes me feel so good.

I've been an at-home mom for 13 years (which I love and wouldn't change for anything), but I have often wondered if the smart part of my brain would be able to survive until I figured out what I wanted to be when I grew up. This acceptance, small as it may be, makes me feel like my brain might actually still work!

I'm off to read over my first chapters for the zillionth time before emailing them tonight. I hope and pray they're good enough to get the request for a full.

I don't know how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight...

Besos!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Congrats. I am so envious. Keep good thoughts, send them pages, and trust in good things. Good luck.

Laura said...

YAY!

p.s. I LOVE your premise in the last post. No wonder you're getting requests!

Good luck!!