Monday, April 13, 2009

2 posts in one day...

I thought I'd post a little blurb about my story, since MeganRebekah asked in one of the comments. It's a 64k word YA (tentatively titled The Keeper) involving mental anguish, several deaths, true love, and a hint of the paranormal. There’s also a really, really cute Australian guy. You'll have to let me know if it hooks you.

Besos...


Who would've thought having your dreams come true would be such a bad thing...

Tessa Thomsen used to take her visions for granted - but that was before she tried to warn her brother of his impending death, and he wouldn't listen. That was before a family heirloom imprinted itself on her palm. And that was definitely before learning the truth behind the disappearance of Nate Borden’s father. Tessa discovers the meaning of her dreams, becomes the foil to a sinister plot, and gets more than she bargained for – in life, love, and loss.

1 comment:

KLo said...

Ah, the exploration of dreams. There is an unspeakable power to the subconscious, and I always enjoy reading about anything that remotely addresses this. I think your piece sounds intriguing : )