Sunday, March 22, 2009

The End

How is it that those two simple words can bring such a tremendous amount of joy? It seems a little silly to get excited, especially when there are many edits on the horizon, but it's a good thing to be able to type those words. I'm sending my first agent letter this week, and I'm so excited about it. The only drawback is that this particular agent only accepts queries by snail-mail, so the response time will be quite far into the future. If she takes me on, the wait will be worth it, but man...it's going to kill me!

Besos!

3 comments:

Tara Maya said...

IT's a wonderful feeling to reach The End. Treat yourself!

Stephanie said...

I hear ya...it's amazing how two little words.....6 letters..can feel so satisfying!!!!

Tracy said...

Thanks, I've treated myself to a wee break before diving back in to finish the remaining touch-ups in anticipation of being asked for a full :)

Thank you for your comments!