Friday, January 23, 2009

Is Winter Over Yet?

Because I'm freezing!!! I feel so guilty when I have to send the kids off to school on days like this. If it had been one degree colder, then they would've had to stay home because the school busses don't run if it's -40 (even though, technically, I could drive them to school myself, but if the busses don't run, then this mama stays home too...). When the wind began whipping across the hills last night, they were quite hopeful for bus cancellations, but no such luck! I suppose that's good for me, however, because much as I enjoy having all 5 rugrats at home, it's not exactly conducive to accomplishing much in the way of writing. I have a hard enough time balancing the home schooling education of #1 with the regular household duties and writerly desires. Speaking of which, I'd better get back at it.

Besos...

No comments: